At TK Team we put the needs of our clients first. We’re committed to moving you forward, but ensuring you make the right loan choice for you and your family is our ultimate goal. Our commitment is to providing our clients with mortgage services that meet or exceed their expectations.
If you’d like to get started on a loan application, click Apply Now:
Documentation To Gather
In order to thoroughly review your loan application and personal information, there are several documents that will be required. Please be prepared to have the following documents available for the loan process as applicable:
- Last two years Federal Tax Returns – please include all schedules & worksheets
- Last two years W-2s/1099s
- Most Recent 1 month paystubs
- If applicable, last two years business returns and year-to-date profit & loss Statement (self-employed borrowers)
- If applicable, Benefit Award Letters/Pension Statement
- Most Recent 2 months assets statements (checking, savings, retirement, etc.)
- Statements must include (1) bank name, (2) full account number, and (3) account holder’s name (please include all pages)
- One forms of ID – Please provide clear copies (Driver’s License or Passport)
- If applicable, mortgage statement, Insurance declaration page, & HOA payment coupon.
- If applicable, divorce decree and/or child support order
Contact the TK Team Today
We pride ourselves on offering our clients smart, realistic advice with a personalized approach; to get started on your loan process, fill out an application form by choosing one of the links above or call us at 480-344-1951. Together we’ll move you forward!